Friday, May 25, 2007

To Sleep or not to Sleep...that is the question

Everyone tells me that babies should sleep pretty much all day. Well, I don't like sleeping that much - especially at night. It's pretty fun to hang out with my Mom and Dad in the middle of the night. They are so nice, even when I am screaming they still take really good care of me.

Well, I have grown up a lot since you guys saw me last - I'm taking real baths now instead of just sponge baths and I even stayed up the other night to watch the 2 hour season finale of 24. Well, I hope you like my pictures - I'll talk to you soon.
Here's my first photoshoot - I didn't pee on the "set" (twice), I swear. Also, I think Mom and Dad could use some photography lessons.
My Dad just told a funny joke and I am laughing so hard that I can't even keep my eyes open. I'm sure I would've laughed so hard that I cried but I don't make tears yet.
Here's me and my Dad hanging out on the couch. He says I'm growing so fast but I don't know.
Showing a little love to the Frogs. TCU is pretty much my favorite school - I can't wait for football season.

1 comment:

  1. You like the Frogs too! I have some TCU booties that I love. You are pretty cute too... we should hang out in the night when we are both awake. Talk to you soon. Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete