Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grammyville

Well, Grammy came to Texas last week and it sure was an exciting time. We went to Grapevine Mills Mall, Northpark Mall, Northeast Mall, Hulen Mall, Ridgmar Mall, and The Galleria. Dad said that I need to get a job and stop doing all this shopping. Mom and Grammy said that I needed to learn how to shop so I could pick out cool clothes unlike my Dad. We managed to squeeze in some playtime and Grammy sure does like to read books. I'm looking forward to going to St. Louis next week. It will be my first plane ride and I can't wait.
Just hanging out on my boppy. I'm starting to smile and laugh at my Mommie - she thinks I'm pretty funny.
Here we are - first family photo. Dad's a pro with the 10 second delay.
Playtime with Dad and Daisy. We like the activity gym so much - actually I don't know who likes it more...Daisy or me.
I had a very special visitor last week. Here is me and Emma's Dad. We call him Uncle Burgundy for some reason but I really like him. He said we would have a heart-to-heart at a later date regarding dating his daughter.
Hanging out in my room with Mom and Grammy.
After all that playtime and meeting so many new people it was time to take a nap. This is about 1/2 second before I fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Mark made the blog! How special is that! I love that little yawn picture. So cute!
    And Erin, you look more beautiful than ever!
    Lots of love your way, Francesca

    ReplyDelete