Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4Th of July in Austin, TX

For the 4th of July I took Mom and Dad to Austin so I could see my Uncle Andy and Aunt Emily. I also wanted to see my cousins - we had such a great time! There was lots of swimming, BBQ, fireworks, playing, and hanging out! We got to meet my new cousin...Preston, he is so beautiful! I had a good time running around with Caroline and Lucy...thanks for sharing all your toys with me! Thanks for having us...we had a great time!
Preston is only 1 month old, and he is already so much better looking than his Dad. He might be just as strong too. Preston and I are gonna be good friends.
Here is my cousin Lucy cooling off by dipping her toes in the pool. She was so good at the slip-n-slide. Hi Lucy.
Caroline is such a good big sister. Always offering to hold her little brother. She showed me around the house and taught me some good hiding places.
Dad is trying to teach me how to ride a bike. So much fun.
All weekend I sat in a big boy chair to eat my meals. I don't know what all the fuss is about - I mean, I am a big boy.
Washing my hands at Rudy's...it's like a jacuzzi for your hands.
Here's my Uncle Andy. I love him eventhough he isn't as strong, as fast, or as good looking as my Dad.
Slip-n-Slide...are you kidding me? This was the coolest thing I have ever seen.
We went to Lake Austin and fed the ducks, turtles, swans, birds, fish, etc. Oh, and Lucy ate a bunch of bread too.
Here I am with Mom and my 2 cousins Lucy and Caroline. I loved Austin and can't wait to come back.

After such a long weekend I slept the entire way home. What a great 4th of July weekend it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment