Thursday, October 9, 2008

Long Time no See

I know, I know...it's been way too long since I did anything on my blog. I've been really busy over the last couple months. I've just been doing the normal stuff, hanging out with Emma and Charlotte, going to school, I went to see Great Grandma Thomas in Houston. Probably the best thing that has happened since my last blog is that Football season has started. I got my very own Tony Romo jersey that I wear on gameday and I also get to wear my LT jersey to the TCU football games on Saturday's. Instead of telling you about everything I have been doing, why don't I just show you - I hope you enjoy my pictures:
Dad is reading Emma and I a story. Emma is much more well behaved than I am, I guess it all comes back to the fact that I can't sit still for more 12 seconds.
Emma and I hanging out in the backyard. I was pushing my belly out like that on purpose.
Hanging out with Great Grandma Thomas in Houston. We had a great time helping her get moved in. Dad and I hung pictures while Mom helped to organize.
Trying on Dad's boots. Boy do I have big shoes to fill...literally, not necessarily figuratively.
Rocking the iPod. Just discovered the greatness of music and I like to listen to Dad's iPod and dance around. When he takes it away from me I throw a huge fit, sometimes I like to see how mad I can make him.
Mom and Dad got me this Canavarro jersey in Little Italy in New York. I stayed with Nana and Grandpa while they went out of town. We had so much fun.
Bird cage at the zoo. I don't know what is cooler, the bird cage or my board shorts.I'm holding the seed stick all by myself. I kept trying to pet the bird and he would peck my hand. We had to throw the seed stick away because I was getting frustrated with the birds and was contemplating squeezing one - Dad said he could see it in my eyes.
Mom reading me a book. Reading with Mom is one of my most special times. We read so many books, I love learning about all the neat things...especially Trucks.
Dad is teaching me how to scramble when the pocket collapses. He says that I need to practice protecting the football so I don't fumble.
Romo to Owens...Touchdown Cowboys. See you in Tampa.
Hanging out at little gym. You should see all the new moves I've learned - I can do a front roll, a back roll, and even the wheelbarrow.My main man Vanson. Vanson came up from Houston for a couple days to get away from Ike. Don't know Ike but he sounds mean. I'm glad I got to hang out with V.
Charlotte and I hanging at Little Gym. I can't decide who is more beautiful...Emma or Charlotte.
I'm showing Charlotte some cool moves. She's a good friend.
Mom made these sweet Halloween cupcakes. I eat them after dinner and then go crazy. After I eat one I seem to have trouble going to bed for some reason.
Helping Dad brush his teeth. Dad says that it is important to floss and brush every day - I told him I wouldn't mind brushing but there's no way I'm flossing my baby teeth.
Dad tells me that I can be anything that I want to be...except an NBA player - Something about not being able to jump, it's in my genes. I don't know what kind of jeans he wears, but I can jump outta the gym.
Leaving the zoo - I hate saying goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Erin & Charlie - he is so precious! I can't believe how blonde his hair is & how big he has gotten. He is too cute! I can't wait to meet him. I hope all is well with yall & that we get to visit sometime soon. Let me know next time you're in Big D! love, pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy just said out of the blue today "I really miss Maddon, I love him and Preston needs his friend!" I'll have to show her these adorable pics.
    love to you all,
    Austin Schulz's

    ReplyDelete