Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.  We had dinner at my Grammy's house and watched the Cowboy game.  I fell asleep on the way home and then woke up the next morning.  Dad said that Turkey will do that to you.  Then on Friday we went to Nana's house and I got to see my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.  We had so much fun and we even celebrated Uncle Jon and Aunt Emily's Birthdays.

Going for a walk with Nana and Lucy.

A form of Baseball.  Somebody else had the bat at the time.

Playing second base.  Dad told me to put my hands on my knees.

Here is the Champion Tower that I built.  It was Huge.

Blowing bubbles is the most fun ever.

Watching my bubbles fly and float away.  So cool.

Lucy and I watching Caroline bat.  Man, she sure was good.

Chillin with my cousins in the backyard.

I hurt my finer and Nana fixed it.

Here is my baby sister Colbie sleeping.  She must have eaten a lot of Turkey too.

We are playing rough in the Front Yard.  I was pretending I was a Horned Frog and nobody could catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment