Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

This week I went to Boo at the Zoo with Mom and Francessca and Emma.  We had such a wonderful time in our costumes.  It's always fun to see the animals, but this time it was extra fun because we got to trick-or-treat and see lots of fun stuff.

Mom and I walking.  I'm pulling Emma in the wagon because I am a gentleman.

Here we go, Boo at the Zoo.

What a beautiful little Princess.

Here I am in my Dinosaur costume.  So cool.

Holding hands with Emma.  Emma looked so pretty in her Princess costume.

Here's Fran and Emma.  I wish Mark could've been there too, he's so cool.

Trick-or-Treat.  They just give you candy?  It's brilliant.

I guess it's obvious, I have a crush on Emma.

Dad says this picture is perfect.  Just another one of the animals.

Time to go home...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun time. I wish Braxton and I could have joined y'all. Next year for sure! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures make it look like they actually had a great time! Almost forgot about all the fussing and crying! :)

    ReplyDelete