Monday, October 26, 2009

Roasting Marshmallows

Tonight when we were having dinner, Dad promised me that if I ate all of my dinner I would get the coolest dessert surprise.  So I ate all of my dinner and then when Dad got up to get a drink I ate some of his.  After that we went outside and started a fire in the fireplace and sat around for a while and then we roasted marshmallows.  It was great, we had the most fun and the greatest dessert ever.

We got the fire going good.  And then the marshmallows came out.

Dad let me hold my own marshmallow while it was on fire.  I would let it burn for a minute and then blow it out.  Greatness.

Here I am enjoying the greatness of charred sugar aka roasted marshmallows.

Here's momma showing us how a real pro roasts marshmallows.  Mom said it was a perfect night to roast marshmallows since it was raining and cold outside.  We had so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. DID U KIDS EAT ALL THAT ICE CREAM?

    NOW READ THIS:

    ALERTA!

    La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

    Para MAS informacion pinche:

    http://expoautos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddon, there is nothing better in this world than roasted marshmallows! Well, unless you put chocolate with it. It is my favorite by far. I'm so glad you liked it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see the blog updates! Annnd, when are we going to get invited to roast mellows with you guys?

    ReplyDelete