Sunday, October 18, 2009

TCU Football Game

Saturday was probably the best day ever.  We went to the TCU Horned Frogs Football game.  I got to see the marching band go into the stadium, sit in a suite, drink soda, eat cookies and popcorn, and see the Horned Frogs Dominate.  Dad got to go on the field with Bobby who did the coin toss.  It was so much fun to see my Horned Frogs live.  Dad always tells me, "You can't run on the Horned Frogs", and now I know this is true.  I love my little Horned Frogs and can't wait to go see them in a BCS game at the end of the year.  Dad says they are going to leapfrog Boise and go to either the Sugar or Orange Bowl.  Personally, I like Sugar and Oranges so I don't really care.  I hope you like my pictures.

Hanging out with Mama before the Frogs game.
 
Checking out the big slide

Climbing up slide...preparing to dominate.

Most fun ever.  Went down the slide at least 30 times.

Checking out the Mariachi band.  Very "interesting" style of music.  A little bit unsure.

Mom and I walking through Frog Alley.  What a great time.


Hanging out with Bobby.

Checking everything out before the game.

Dad and I eating popcorn.  What a view from up here.

 Domination.
 
 After the game.  Frogs were victorious (obvi)

 Dad and I walking to the car. Best day ever.

Mom and I being silly at dinner after the game.

4 comments:

  1. Maddon! You are looking good in that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddon, have your parents told you they know a former TCU cheerleader? Go Frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are BACK! That makes us so happy! Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddon! You are such a little man now. I love seeing you blogging again. It makes me smile to see you and hear what you are up to. Love you sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete