Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Waiting on Baby Sister

Over the weekend we went to Nana's house for her birthday.  I got to hang out with my cousin Austin, eat birthday cake, and mow the yard.  It was a great weekend.  Mom keeps telling me my baby sister will be here soon so I am excited to see her but I am getting a little impatient.

Hanging out with Austin.  We talked at Nana's and we have one thing in common...we agree that the Horned Frogs have a much better football team than the Longhorns.

Trying on my special hat Daddy brought me from Amsterdam.  It's my first Ajax hat.

Roller skating in the driveway.  Dad helped me jump over my bike and over the chairs.  I'm probably going to the X Games this summer.

Just being silly.  I'm pretty good at that.

Sometimes when I am too silly, Dad will get me.  That's what is happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment