Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meet the Frogs

Mom and Dad took me to "Meet the Frogs" the other day.  The event was held at the Sammy Baugh Center which is an indoor football field.  It was probably the most fun I've ever had.  I got to run around and play for hours.  Then I got to meet my heros like OchoCinco Kerley, Jerry Hughes, Andy Dalton, and Coach Patterson.  It may have been the best day of my life.



This was seconds before I started running for 3 hours nonstop.

Andy Dalton is a great Quarterback and I was so happy to meet him and get his autograph.

Coach Patterson signed a poster that is hanging on my wall in my room.

After meet the Frogs we went over to the DMC for the BCS announcement.  Dad said that playing in the Fiesta Bowl vs. Boise was chicken.  I am still really confused by what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment