Tuesday, December 15, 2009

North Pole Express

On Sunday we went to "The North Pole Express".  I got to play in bounce houses, eat Santa cookies, drink hot chocolate, ride a train, and I even got to meet Santa Claus and tell him what I want for Christmas.  When I got to finally meet Santa, he asked me if I was a good boy and I told him that I was.  Then he asked me what I wanted and I told him a scooter and a big boy bike.  Santa told me I have to be good if I want those things.  I am going to do my best to be such a good boy.

I got to meet Rudolph...the most famous reindeer of all.

Chillin on the Polar Express

Sticking my head out the window.  Dad and I got in big trouble from the conducter for this one.

After the Polar Express - what a great day.
 
Telling Santa what I want for Christmas.  I can't wait for Christmas morning.

At Grammy's house, trying to get a good picture for Christmas.  It was very hard for me to sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment